\o/ !HALALU YAH! \o/
Joyous New Moon Greetings again in the Matchless Name of YahShua!

Jonathan made his first post here 3/29/04.  His challenge was responded to by:

moi
Smithson
Clifton
 ... and ... DRUMROLL PLEASE ...

Izzy -- though her response was indirect and evasive.  Also, she wrote:

Can you give us some examples of your own changes?

Jonathan did so right within the original post ... went right by Izzy.

SO ... in accordance with Jonathan's post this morning, I guess that the above are not what he considers "fundamentalists".  I was raised up in that camp for decades but have been delivered!  \o/ !HALALU YAH! \o/

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,
(Bless The LORD)