\o/ !HALALU Yah! \o/
Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua !!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 06/24/2004 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Christians and Violence

> Bill:
>
> Why would you call the Third Reich "Christian?"

Now there's a giant illogical leap.  Bill addressed individuals in Hitler's army and jt turned that into 'the Third Reich'.  Do you suppose that Bush's army only consists of Reprobaticans and no Damnocrats?

> Do you know much about what was involved in being a member of the German Army during WW2.

I do.  My father-in-law was an officer in the German Army.  They were mostly just folks (like today's U.S. Army).  They were driven by nationalism (like today's U.S. Army).  They had bad apples (like today's U.S. Army).  Their S.S. abused and even killed people (like today's "intelligence" officers http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=564&e=4&u=/nm/iraq_abuse_dc and U.S. Army personnel).  They were devoted to their Fuhrer (like today's U.S. Army).

Patriotism is idolatry.

I close as did another Beloved Apostle:  "Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amein." (I John 5:21)

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,
(Bless The LORD)