Sent: 06/25/2004 8:11 AM
Subject: [TruthTalk] Prayer Request

... we are grateful for those willing to encourage
and pray.
I encourage obedience to The Word ...

They believe it is leukemia
and Jenna was to have a blood transfusion last night.

NO BLOOD -- and that's not just Old Testament.  It's SO important that it was specially spelled out in Acts 15 especially for new believers.

You are quick to judge me about supplements when I never introduced the subject.  I only addressed GOOD ... no check that ... GREAT and E-N-C-O-U-R-A-G-I-N-G info that believers desperately need (Hosea 4:6) that is completely in accordance with Scripture and you brought up (and shot down) supplements.  Now you are talking about blood transfusions which is not only UN-Scriptural but for which there is NO NEED anyway even if Scripture did not identify it as ABOMINATION.  Blood is about THE MOST UNNECESSARY of ALL supplements.

Praying also ...

Ahava b' YahShua
Baruch YHVH,

Bro. Chris