dark sorceress: Establishing doctrine out of general (not ironclad) admonitions again?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: 06/29/2004 9:41 AM
Subject: JONATHAN! -- Re: [TruthTalk] Exegetical Fallacies and Generational Sin

Hey Chris, since you say you  read scripture all the time - has your Ruach ever
revealed Proverbs 27:2 to you or does he just stay "way out there"?

From: "Chris Barr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
\o/ !HALALU Yah! \o/
Greetings Jonathan et al in the Matchless Name of YahShua !!

What sickens me most is that only Lance has had the guts to stand up
against this aberrant teaching

Never ceases to amaze me ... I LIGHT up Judy and her darkness and am
roundly criticized, then down the road others follow the trail I've
blazed as though they are pioneers.  Has happened over and over.  Lance
has often LIFTED UP the darkened sorceress.  He chastized me in this
latest instance for that which you now praise him for doing.  *sigh*

Y'all are a SICK bunch.