\o/ !HALALU YAH! \o/
Greetings Lance in the Matchless Name of YahShua!

----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: 07/02/2004 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Divine Nature

Chris: ... I believe that the underlying question is the starting point: Are both positions acceptable to God? What is heresy to us and, to God?

In accordance with the example of The Saviour ... I'll await your own answer to your own disingenuine, dishonest, diversionary questions before giving answer.

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,
(Bless The LORD)