\o/ !HALALU Yah! \o/
Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua !

----- Original Message -----
From: Wm. Taylor
Sent: 07/23/2004 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Smithson, Taylor and the Canucks ... especially for y'all

Not offended in the least, Chris, just a bit slow. Thanks for the clarification -- it makes great sense now. The Trinitarian doctrine of God does not, as I see it, exclude from the Faith once delivered people as yourself who do not ascribe to it, not as long as you are not denying the full deity of Jesus in the process. The concern I have about your view of God is a relational one and not one that necessarily throws you out of Christian fellowship (and I hope that is not offensive to you either).

Good to read this from you ... and what followed as well.

"Great peace have they which love Thy Torah and NOTHING shall offend them." (Psalm 119:165)

... and OH how I do LOVE Thy Torah, it is my meditation all the day. That's King David in Psalm 119:97 and this servant of YHVH today.

William Penn was jailed precisely because he refuted the trinitarian doctrine in his 'The Sandy Foundation Shaken' and was therefore accused of denying God.  [Editorial note:  There were three subtitles.  The first was, 'Of One God, subsisting in three distinct and separate persons, Refuted'.  Marlin Halverson had a friend/acquaintance that attacked me on this list denying this very simple truth.  I have a copy in front of me from a VERY old book with 'The Sandy Foundation Shaken'.]

Penn answered from his prison cell in the Tower of London with 'Innocency with Her open Face' that he did not deny God, but rather affirmed that The Saviour is the Only God there is.  That writing was his 'Get out of jail' free card.

William Penn and I agree,
As also does The Almighty,
Say then those who adhere to trinity,
Does that then make us five or three?

It may surprise you to learn that a strong part of my belief on this matter is precisely due to the matter of my view of The Almighty as a relational one.

More on this later.

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,