\o/ !HALALU Yah! \o/
Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua !

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 07/25/2004 3:16 AM
Subject: Re: JUDY -- Re: [TruthTalk] Dylan wrecked by reckless Christianity

In a message dated 7/24/2004 4:49:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If we were to "level the playing field" and agree to discuss this subject from Scripture only, using only Scriptural words, this discussion would be much easier. Is that such an unreasonable request to insist on only that which is found in Scripture to determine the Truth of Scripture?
You are oneness.  I am not.  But I do not doubt that you are honest in your disagreement, as I am.  Perhaps I disagree because my IQ is somewhere around 85 or so.  Whatever the reason, dishonesty is not a part our inability to solve the problem.

John

Now you must know that that IQ comment could be leapt upon but ultimately it is the foolish things of this world with which The Almighty confounds the wise so IQ isn't that much of a consideration.  As to the issue of who The Almighty is ... well, The Saviour said that that ONLY comes by direct revelation from Him (Matt. 11:27) so that pretty much makes IQ moot.

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,
(Bless The LORD)