Michael D, I will accept your challenge.  I will pray and fast (while observing Yom Kippur) for Florida, as well as something else I am requesting of the Lord personally.  I enjoy resting on the Sabbath as I allow my body to rest from digestion.  I enjoy rest from thinking about worldly things and thinking about the things of the Lord. A good time for prayer! Will anyone else on TT believe with Michael and me to rebuke the hurricane approaching Florida? Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of michael douglas
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 4:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Eye of the Storm

Michael D: I'm relieved to see that. This area is to volatile to take lightly. Anyway, another storm threat is looming over the U.S. Florida again is in the firing line according to latest forcasts. How tough a prospect for you folks out there.

I remember sharing some weeks ago that the Lord showed me that the reason the authority over weather was being discussed on TT at this time was that folks would need to have that insight to deal with the things coming their way. That was after Charley. Never did I imagine that what has transpired so far is what He was trying to prepare folks for. I know that we've had alot of back and forth opinions about this area, but I want to reiterate the message. Folks have to take up the fight with authority and faith over their own backyard. I encourage you folks up north to resist the elements and speak death to the system, forbidding it from affecting you. If light comes and we don't walk in it we are left only with darkness, Jesus said. God has brought help. Folks should rise up and avail themselves of it. In all that has happened, God has been merciful in response to the fight of His people. I will continue to join the battle with you folks, but the coalition of the willing must stand up and be counted for their land, not forgetting to inteercede for those who are lost in the process that they might come to light.

I know some folks have said that they don't believe in this stuff. Well, that's why I've shared volumes of my life experiences with you all that you may know that this is real. Is it that folks don't believe what I am saying and think I am making this stuff up? I have used many passages of scripture to support what I have been sharing. I feel like I've piped to a people all the day long... My hope is that folks will hear, and as Judy eloquently offered, press through to the next level. It's not necessarily going to be perfect the first time or second ... but God expects us to grow from faith to faith and from glory to glory. One thing I don't want is to get stuck in the same level of faith and glory that former generations had. I want to press deep into the next level of exceeding abundantly above all that we can ask or think. God allows the challenges and threats ofcrises so that He can bring us there. Without it, most if not all of us would not press into it.

So can we rally the troops one more time for a greatere measure of grace in God's inteervention with this threat. Again, a firm point of agreement will be important. Any takers? Will anyone seriously agree that that God turns the storm away from the U.S. coast and have it dissipate in the sea? If not, then an alternative.

Slade Henson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I do understand where you're coming from, Michael.

-- slade