On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:28:25 EDT [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
In a message dated 10/11/2004 5:33:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I want to get along with everyone, but not at the expense of changing one letter of God's word.
I am sure everyone on the list can agree that it can be no other way.
John responds:   Aaaaaahhhhhh --  unity.

Judyt:
But what can we unify around John other than the Truth of God's Word?
Just this morning I read that Matthew Henry, the great commentator, stated he would give
anything for peace, except the truth.......