That would be the PEOPLE of Mass. who voted Mr. Frank in, right?
It is not that I don't accept in pagan Amerika there is George W. or that I don't believe he's a sincere Believer. I do accept it, in fact, realize it, and I think he is a sincere Believer. I don't know the man, nor his heart. I was planning on voting for him, but had my own personal reservations due to the line of Ministry I'm involved in. I wanted to make not only a moral vote based on my Spiritual beliefs, but also an educated vote. I began researching and studying on my own without any outside influence. I began asking questions of different candidates and reading their platforms and statements they had made on issues that were important to me. I'm making my decision based on that. To be quite honest, it was a more than a tough decision. My "dad" works for President Bush. He was appointed by Bush. If Bush loses, he loses his job, too.

Kay
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Judy Taylor
Sent: Friday, 15 October, 2004 08.56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re [TruthTallk] why christians don't vote

judyt:
I'm not surprised about Mass, they elected Barney Frank didn't they and they kept him in even after the shame and scandal he brought to his office?  However, the gay marriages that took place in such a frenzy in San Francisco with people flying in from NY are still not a sure thing and there is no federal mandate so far that I know about. I do appreciate your apprising me of the procedure Kay, I didn't know all that.  Even so I am still optimistic because ballots show that 80% of the populace are against these marriages and because God still has a people.  In pagan Egypt there was Joseph and in pagan Babylon there was Daniel.  I know you don't accept that in pagan America there is George W. I believe he is a sincere believer but if God can not use Him there will be someone else.  jt