Hi Dave, Slade said something about having written a paper on the subject. If he would like to post it, I would be glad to yield my answer to him. If it turns out he can't post it, I'll come on with something this evening. I'm off to lay a few brickies; you know what that's like.

Thanks,

Bill
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 1:26 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] On Echad

Bill Taylor wrote:
No need to throw the baby out with the bath water, Judy. Three Persons, Yes -- but One God. Do a study on the Hebrew word echad;
DAVEH:  Bill....can you (or perhaps another TTer) explain it a bit further to those of us TTers who ain't quite as smart as we should be.  Just what does echad imply?
that will help you understand the oneness of God.

Bill

--
Dave Hansen