It was in answer to one of Slade's questions:

Slade wrote:

> Are you willing to test the mettle of

> your prophetic gift?

David's reply:

No, not really. I don't want to tempt God. I take the temptation of Jesus

in the wilderness seriously. Satan challenged him on whether or not he

really was the son of God. Jesus was tempted to prove himself, but he did

not. The Pharisees also asked him for a sign to prove who he was, and Jesus

said that an evil and adulterous generation seeks for such signs, but no

sign would be given them but the sign of Jonah.

If you think that I do not measure up to what a prophet ought to be, that is

your decision. What we are in the body of Christ is something we do not

have to protect or defend. We are who we are. Jesus told me that those who

receive me receive him, and those who reject me reject him. Therefore, I

leave it all in the hands of my Lord.

In a message dated 1/10/2005 5:01:06 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

We are who we are.  Jesus told me that those who
>receive me receive him, and those who reject me reject him.  Therefore, I
>leave it all in the hands of my Lord.
>
>Peace be with you.
>David Miller.

What's this?  I missed this post.   Is this David talking about David or some paraphrase from the bible?