----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Whose Names are Written in the Lambs Book of Life?

Bill is this what you do when you study scripture? ie: put words in the mouths of others and take off running?
What I wrote concerning Newbigin's writing was an observation from scripture which contrasts a heart of faith with an
evil heart of unbelief.

Well duh! Judy. I didn't think you were judging by anything other than what you thought the Scriptures taught.

 I don't remember what I was commenting on and you don't include that but I assume Newbigin wrote something to the effect that the mind is the home of faith which is wrong.

No he did not. He had actually written the opposite of that, which I had already stated in our correspondence, as well as from a direct quotation from him. You jumped to your conclusion without reading carefully what he said and came back with your judgment. I have the post printed off but it is not still on my hard-drive. If you would like the dates and such, I will send them to you and you can look it up in the archives.

I have no who the
man is or what he did so this is definitely not my personal assessment of his eternal destiny.

To the contrary, Judy, at the time of your judgment you did know of his background and that he had died. You may not have intended it as such, but your judgment of him, in the context of how it was made, did very much come across as an assessment of his eternal destiny. You even admit that in a private correspondence between us. That conversation is also in the archives because you mistakenly posted it on TT.

One which I am not qualified to make since I am not the Judge.  Also how can you be so sure that I knew at the time Newbigin was
dead?  It's news to me....

It may be news to you now, Judy. But it was fresh in your memory at the time, as this too is part of the public record.

Judy, I will accept your statements as truth and move on. Please forgive me if I have offended you.

Blessings,

Bill