From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Taylor
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 9:47 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Whose Names are Written in the Lambs Book of Life?

Now that you've vented, please go back and reread what I've written.

Bill

I’m afraid you have made it abundantly clear.  Another circular argument (much like the “once saved always saved” thingy).  If one rejects Christ after hearing about Him, he would have done so anyway.  How can you lose an argument like that?  The person would still have been much better off not to have been given the opportunity to reject Christ! The question remains: what is the point in preaching Christ if not the save the lost? Izzy

Bill, you call what I wrote above “venting”???  I call it calm, sincere questions which you have avoided answering by calling it venting.

 This is what I would call “venting”: Judy, You are impossible! Bill

Izzy