ShieldsFamily wrote:

Jt, also I have learned that when a certain mormon fellow (to remain unnamed) asks us to define anything it is to get us squabbling about definitions amongst ourselves;

DAVEH:  ???   Are you suggesting I'm the author of confusion in this Forum?  While I may wish I possessed such talents, could I not share the blame with some of the other TTers? You are definitely not alone there, DaveH! J

    Wasn't it the devil himself who noted in Screwtape Letters that he only deserved half the blame attributed him by humans!Oh, yes!

thus avoiding him answering any specific, uncomfortable questions himself.  Izzy

DAVEH:  What uncomfortable questions have you asked that I've not answered, Izzy? The ones where you avoid answering by asking a question instead.  You aren’t alone there, either, my friend. Izzy