I don't know what you mean about 'maturity' John - I do know this to be the context for the word perfect in some other places but in 1 Cor 13:10 'complete' would be better.  We can know it refers to Christ rather than the Bible because
of the setting ie: "Love never fails, now we see through a glass darkly, then face to face. Now I know in part - then I shall know as I am known" Vs.12  This speaks to me of the second coming.  judyt