We ask about one of you ceremonies to better understand your  Mormon belief

DAVEH:   Forgive me, Dean.......But I don't believe you are sincere about that.  If I explain such things to you, I've got the feeling you will use it to denigrate that which I hold sacred.

Dean Moore wrote:
cd: I notice Kevin offers proof -after proof for his statements and DaH just asks for more while providing nothing but empty words-Kevin are you a research tool for someone who doesn't regard the material you give? If so- why do so? Let the dead bury the dead.Dah why are you here-To help us with truth by hiding the truth we ask for? We ask about one of you ceremonies to better understand your  Mormon belief-you refuse? Why are you here?

--
Dave Hansen