----- Original Message -----
Sent: 11/22/2005 9:56:08 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Perry & Dave: inquiring minds want to know

We give you all you ask for to be examined under Satan microscope.

DAVEH:  Therein lies the problem, Dean.  I have no desire  to be examined under Satan microscope, which is why I don't respond to such questions as yours and other anti-Mormons.
cd:If one is not being examined by Satan them He feels there is no need as he already has that person. I would much rather be anti-Mormon then Anti- Christian as you are.

DAVEH:   Forgive me, Dean.......But I don't believe you are sincere about that.  If I explain such things to you, I've got the feeling you will use it to denigrate that which I hold sacred.
We ask about one of you ceremonies to better understand your  Mormon belief

cd: What are you afraid to bring into the light Dave ?John 3:20 For everyone that does evil hateth the light,neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be manifest that they are wrought in God.
We give you all you ask for to be examined under Satan microscope. All we get is half-truths,lies, and concealment. What are you hiding Dave? Do you chant pay-lay- ale (or versions of this) in your temple ceremony? Is Satan invoked in you Temple?

Dean Moore wrote:
cd: I notice Kevin offers proof -after proof for his statements and DaH just asks for more while providing nothing but empty words-Kevin are you a research tool for someone who doesn't regard the material you give? If so- why do so? Let the dead bury the dead.Dah why are you here-To help us with truth by hiding the truth we ask for? We ask about one of you ceremonies to better understand your  Mormon belief-you refuse? Why are you here?

--
Dave Hansen