I do not know why you go off on such a tangent?   You are the one who believes this if you believe that the KJV translation "is the only one for me,"   What was used for English speaking folk before the KJV?   Which edition of the received text IS the correct one and why did it take a Dutch Catholic so long to get it right?   And which edition of the KJV is the right one?   The one with all those other books in it, or the Protestant version?    And why did Erasmus add ACts 9:6a?   You above all people know full well that this does not appear in any greek text ?   And what about the last six verses of Revelations?   Erasmus couldn't find those words.   What is of more value, here  --  the actual greek text  (received text) or the man-made translation of that text?

Regarding W & H  -  you have apparently forgotten what I said about them?

I believe that the written message has always been there.  I also believe that God's has never ceased to work His will nor the Power of the Indwelling to have ever been made void.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Deegan <openairmission@yahoo.com>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:01:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] corrector/revisor

Just think for all those years the church did not have the word of God just a Single Man-Made translation. UNTIL (1881) God found himself TWO RCC Heretics named Westcott & Hort to RESTORE the Original intent & text! Sort of like a Christianized verison of the JO Smith story!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Judy,   I spoke of a single edition, not a single-man made edition.    I don't care how many translated it, and neither do you.   the KJV is a production of the will and purpose of mankind.   It is a man-made translation.   But throw out the MSS.   That is certainly your preference.