From: Dean Moore <cd_moore@earthlink.net>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:08:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Dave's Disrespect.

Sent: 11/26/2005 9:35:52 AM

First , your last sentence sounds like any number of people I know.   Secondly  -   I am a husband who would defend his wife even to the point of violence.   I missed the part where DH spoke to Linda as if she were a whore.   Where was that statement? DUH-Tell us of your sexual experiences Izzy-Duh  And why are you taking offense at something for which Linda is not? Simple you don't talk to women like that around me-and then there are the sinful overtone. Finally, you have offered advice to a women  (Linda) who has asked us all to move on.  Did you miss that point?   Sooooo,  why don't you take her advice and butt out.Did she advice  me to butt out- or are you lying again?  Why don't you make me butt out mouth.

Jd