My 1934 edition is from Broadman Press as well.   The page number was suffienct information, David.  Thank you.

jd

-----Original Message-----
From: David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:30:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] corrector/revisor

You are probably looking at the wrong index.  Also, 1934 is the copyright date, not the edition.  We have been over this edition stuff before in regards to Thayer.  I hope we don't have a repeat here.  The publisher is what is important when you get down to page numbers.  My copy is from Broadman Press.  The quote was from page 891, toward the bottom of the page.  You can read about his treatment of durative action, descriptive present tense, progressive present tense, etc. on page 879.  If the page numbers do not correspond to your text, let me know.