You want to discuss this off line,  let's go for it.   This discussion does not belong on this forum.   No one here knows what you are talking about.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 17:10:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:On Judy once again employing the ad hom (Barf for Karl Barth)

AND?

If he cleans up his mouth and stops being "DIVISIVE" that alone will place him firmly within the Christian camp?

No need for a Conversion?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
My comments and questions remain.   I was very concerned about the young man at one time and worked to meet with him .   Right now, he needs to know that is not received as a Christian, that his divisiveness and filthy language have placed him outside the fellowship.   He is a very harmful influence, or at least he is trying to be and you know this full well.   I worked to help him   --   while you were in the back of your house, no doubt, folding underwear.   We are done.