Since you didn’t ask me, I’ll tell you.  I’ve never liked feminists because they are self-centered, lazy, unfeminine, whiney bitches. (And butches.)  How’s that? Iz

PS And ugly.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Muir
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:27 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: [TruthTalk] TT's Feminine Mythtique

Have either of you examined the role of your churches vis a vis that horrid 'feminism'?

Let me hear from either of you (Christine/Judy) as to the legitimacy of some of the underlying concerns/criticisms put forward by such women?

My goodness!! 'Don't go there girls'!  Tell me of those feminists that either/both of you have befriended, listened to and, prayed with. (Please, no signs!)