what the cross did to our Savior, why they would want to project a message of torture, suffering and death........is simply incredible to me.
That is the "message"
That was the PRICE for YOUR SIN
Your repentance can never pay that price!
The wages of SIN is DEATH that is the Price you can not pay You are Bankrupt
Lost in your Tresspasses & Sin

Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think that we have isolated the problem, Dave.  You seem to be thinking like the world instead of as a follower who has taken up the cross and died to self.
Terry

Dave Hansen wrote:
Those wearing one are sending a message that they follow Christ.

DAVEH:   Unfortunately, they naively fail to understand the message they are sending, IMHO.  As I've explained before, the world recognizes the cross as a symbol of death.  And for anybody familiar with the historical meaning of what the cross did to our Savior, why they would want to project a message of torture, suffering and death........is simply incredible to me.

Yahoo! Shopping