I don't know fer sure just who is right and who is all wet, but since no one that I know of has been healed by my shadow, I ain't about to drink any poison.
Terry

Charles Perry Locke wrote:

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Perry wrote:
> BTW, Izzy, the Holy Spirit revealed this
> understanding to me.

If this is being said in jest, I caution you like I did John that you should be very careful and refrain from this. Remember the commandment not to take the Lord's name in vain. It is very important for people to separate their opinions from that which was revealed to them through the Holy Spirit, lest we attribute false revelations to God and falsely represent him to others.
This would be a very serious crime.

The very night that this was revealed to me I posted a rather lengthy description of what I newly understood, regarding these very verses. This was probably six months ago. After prayer for understanding about this passage, and reading the verses, a totally new understanding was revealed to me.

Now, maybe it was not really revealed to me. Maybe I just had new insight of my own manufacture. Maybe I just saw it a different way this once. Perhaps the Holy Sopirit had nothing to do with it. Since this understanding was so different than what I previously had been taught that it means, maybe I just made the assumption the Holy Spirit had revealed it to me. Maybe I was just wihfully thinking that the Holy Spirit revealed it to me.

Now, my question to you...how do I determine if it was the Holy Spirit giving me the understanding, or if it was all in my head?

Perry