rituals are based on the old Fertility Cult mystery religions which is
the same kind of paganism that got the Canaanite Nations exiled from the Promised Land and destroyed.

DAVEH:   Could not the same argument be made about Christmas and Easter, Judy?

http://www.ccg.org/english/s/p235.html

http://www.outsidethecamp.org/dyk14.htm

http://www.benbest.com/history/xmas.html

........It seems to me that if you want to criticize Mormonism in such a manner, you should probably want to review modern Christianity in the same light.

Judy Taylor wrote:
I have read the same Blaine and the Freemasonry rituals are based on the old Fertility Cult mystery religions which is
the same kind of paganism that got the Canaanite Nations exiled from the Promised Land and destroyed.  There is a
sexual aspect to both.  jt

--
 Dave Hansen