Sent: 1/18/2006 7:16:19 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] TT's ??

Sent: 1/17/2006 8:05:17 PM

Soo,  Dean, you believe in a pre-existence after all, at least for Jesus Christ.  What about the rest of us, do you think we were there too, looking on , wide-eyed and open mouthed at what was taking place?  What about this part of your quote?:

:Pro 8:31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

Blainerb

cd: Yes Christ pre-existed but man was created after the earth. Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men

Dean,   the gist of your entire set of quotes is talking about the pre-existence--why would just that one depart from the rest of them in meaning?
Blainerb
cd: Not sure what you are asking but i will try anyway-In the passage above I am referring to the earth being already created when Christ rejoiced/delighted in man- so for me this shows no pre-existence for man. We both know he was created in the garden-what makes you think man had a pre-existence Blaine?