Shine away, David. God be with you and with Christine.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: January 29, 2006 00:51
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Was Jesus of God's Nature?

Lance, event preaching is a little different from campus preaching. Please try not to confuse the two. Furthermore, even at event preaching, we don't
condemn those in attendance.  We reprove, rebuke and exhort.  We wake up
Christians who are out there sinning, knowing that they really should not be
there.  We are a light in a dark place.

As for the testimonies, I don't post all of those because I know that people like you will call it bragging and pride. What I do is show the ugliness so
others in the Lord will see the need to let their light shine.  If we keep
the doctrine of Christ quiet, it is like the soldier in the battlefield
keeping his safety locked on his rifle and pointed down.  His weapon of
offense becomes nothing but decoration. We believe that we should actually
use our weapon, which is the Word of God.

You might note that even Paul spoke of glorying in tribulation, and glorying
in infirmities, and in persecutions, and in distresses for Christ's sake.
Maybe you are not familiar with this kind of Christianity.  Personally, I
like it better than those ministers who compare score cards of how many
people said the sinner's prayer with them.

David Miller.

----- Original Message ----- From: Lance Muir