cd:No, I think I will stay the course Bill. The Law mentioned was only weak
in our flesh not Christ's flesh-He came in the "likeness of that flesh" but
the law worked in Him who was not weak. This supports my view-disagree?
Then here's another verse to help.
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet
sinners, Christ died for us.
His death was the victory not His life.