I don't think Dean is as hung up on David's genitals as you are Bill.

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:02:41 -0700 "Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
I have explained this numerous times, Judy. Reread my post of a few days ago pertaining to the intrinsic vs extrinsic nature of the Atonement for starters. By the way, thanks for being honest. This should clarify any confusion Dean may have had about being in agreement with you in regards to Christ being a genetic descendent of David et al.

Bill
---From: Judy Taylor

No; my belief is that Jesus was fathered in the womb of Mary by the Holy Spirit
Why is the flesh connection so important to you Bill?