To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org;TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 1/31/2006 11:47:58 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: [TruthTalk] The spirit of anti-christ

Did I miss an introduction??!!

Anyway  -- the post below is spoken as well as a works salvationist can muster.   Proper wedding attire is not the key to my salvation.   Actually,  I don't even own a suit !!
--------------------------------

cd: Works don't get one saved because we depends on the works of another even Jesus-but we are saved for a work-so you expect to receive a payday from God without working-this from a God who promotes non- laziness? What are you teaching john?

Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast unto the end;

Now, on the other hand,  if you reference  Gal 3:26-27 and the  "putting on Christ,"   I stand corrected.      That attire is the only attire that works for me.

jd

From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

He has invited all to the banquet JD but most are too busy to bother which is evident by their rhetoric. So too many will not be properly attired when the wedding feast actually happens.

Sadly!!!