----- Original Message -----
Sent: 2/15/2006 9:11:56 AM
Subject: Fw: Re: [TruthTalk] Fem. God- Dave H. get bathing suit.

No, "anyone" is not included - only those who come with the right heart attitude.
God hides things from the "wise and prudent" and reveals them to babes.  judyt

cd: Judy is correct Lance-The Jews could also open the Torah and read it but failed to understand the simple meaning of words-so God sent them Prophets/Prophtesses to warn them -He does the same today-and sometimes if the love message isn't enough God send a stronger massage like to one David is preaching in Florida-that you are telling him not to give.