Dean, I did not call you a liar.  Judy is the one who said that if you were misrepresenting me, you were either lying or deceived.  I gave her a third option:  that you misunderstood.

You had written:
> David Miller was actually having Blaine
> do readings for Him-gave him his birth
> dated and even comment on how actuate
> the reading were-have you ever heard
> of the likes from a man of God?

I believe this grossly misrepresents me, and the post you provide below proves this.  Nothing in this post indicates that I was inquiring of Blaine to give me an astrological reading, and my comments dealt with how inaccurate his astrological perceptions were, not with how accurate they were.

Blaine wrote:
> Yes, David is pretty fixed--he was probably born
> under one of the four fixed signs--Leo, Taurus,
> Scorpio, or Aquarius. Or, he's one of those highly
> independent Aries characters, who never admit
> to being wrong!! If I knew for sure, I could read
> him better.

Well, Blaine guessed wrong, and so I told him so.  Not only that, but he mentions nearly half the signs of the zodiac and still misses me!  There is absolutely nothing accurate about this.

I wrote:
> Blaine... my astrological sign is pices. I guess that
> astrology isn't helping you be too predictive after all. :-)

Then Blaine admitted to the problem that identical twins pose to astrology.  Apparently Dean has some other interpretation of what "reality check" means.  Maybe I'm the one misunderstanding, but I took it that Blaine was admitting to problems in astrology.  Identical twins have different personalities, yet are born very close to the same time.  Giving him my personal information was for his benefit, not mine.  I don't care about any "reading" and anybody who knows me knows this to be true.  On the other hand, I'm not afraid to talk with someone about their astrological beliefs, nor even to divulge information about me that might be used to refute the validity of astrology.  He claimed he missed it because of a lack of information.  Did he?  An easy way to test this is to provide him the information he says he requires.

As for the Biblical prohibitions against astrology, we have already been over this.  I uphold the Bible's prohibition against it, and the last time this came up, I asked other Mormons to comment on this as well.  Not all the Mormons agree with Blaine about astrology.