Is it figurative in the BoM too?

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
NOTE to all TTers: I had attempted to post several responses that were rejected. Most of them were about the previous situation, which is now less than pertinent, so there is no point in posting them. However, a couple of them may be of interest.

DAVEH: As far as I've been able to discern, every instance that hell
is referred to in the Bible, it is in a figurative sense.....using the
burning trash dump as the only (with the exception of worms eating the
innards, and excruciating thirst) literal imagery to which the folks
back then could relate.

--
Dave Hansen

Yahoo! Mail