Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Take I Cor 3:1ff and put that in perspective

Your position will be clear after you answer the question.  Fit the verse into your theology, Kevein  --   whatever that will be after you perform the requested function.  The "trap" is already sprung,  Kev.   The fact is  -  you cannot answer this question.   Case closed.  End of "discussion"  [apparently.]   Thanks for your time.

jd

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Please give a summary of my position for all of TT to read
Simple request for the (LOST COUNT see the thread below) time.
I am not going to argue against things to which you misrepresent & I do not hold
This is why the answer is not forth coming.

The reason why your answer is not forthcoming is because you can not with out tipping your stacked hand simply state my position in a sentence or two.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Take I Cor 3:1ff and put that in perspective with your expressed theology on sin and continuing with those who are carnal.   You know the question and we all know of your theology on the matters cited above.   But no one knows how you fit I Cor 3:1ff into a present time theology.  So,   is it a secret?     Be responsible for your beliefs and put it out there.    jd  - previously posted

Kevin  --  I missed your answer to this.  Can't seem to find it anywhere.   It is not in the archives.  Hmmmm.

jd

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
STILL WAITING
Good thing I do not hold my breath.......

Stop playing you switch a roo game.
Stop with the straw men

Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Take I Cor 3:1ff and put that in perspective with your expressed theology on sin and continuing with those who are carnal.

The reason you can not make a simple statement of my belief that you are arguing against is because you misrepresent me AND you don't have a clue just what my REAL beliefs are.

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Go ahead a short little one sentence, a restatement of what my belief is on this matter . As you see it.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I already did this  --  in a post to David Miller.  Just this afternoon, sometime.
I think David believes you can answer the question  --  I do not.  Prove me wrong.  I would have no problem with that.

jd

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Why don't you restate my theology JD
Then we can go from there.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Undersanding that such language allows for the believer to be alive in Christ while growing out of his/her carnality  --  yes.,  I do not beleive Kevin can say this.  Again  --   I am simply asking how this verse fits into his theology without throwing it out with the bath water.  To date, it does not appear that he can.

jd

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Interesting take here, JD. It appears that you think Kevin would never say
> to the brethren with whom he is in fellowship, "I, brethren, could not speak
> unto you as spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ."
> Is that really what you think?
>
> I'm not reading this in Kevin. I guess I need to go back and review some of
> his posts. Better yet, Kevin, can you inform us about this. Have you ever
> told fellow believers that they were so carnal that you had to go over the
> a, b, c's? I suspect you have found yourself in this position quite often.
>
> David Miller

& gt; > little loophole verse not only contradicts, but overrules, the entire rest
> > of the Bible. iz

&g t; >
> > David Miller

http://mail.yahoo.com