From: Lance Muir
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Physics, Astronomy and Genesis chapters 1-11

David:Please be even-handed with your reprimands. Would you not concur that Judy's question below is rhetorical in nature? Is she not actually saying 'John, you are calling God a liar'? IMO such micromanaging of the list says more about you than either of them. Remember the good old days when Gary and Slade moderated?
Sent: March 18, 2006 08:32