Oh, Jude, you’re on a roll….:-) izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Judy Taylor
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 8:15 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Cc: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Hell BoM

What is the "Word of Faith" approach Lance?

Just because there are a few nuts and flakes out there will you throw all healing down the

drain with them?  This is why the church in general has so many sick ppl. Sin is not understood or dealt with

most of the time because we don't want to offend anyone.  If someone would just get up there and boldly

teach truth things might begin to change.  If people could just begin to recognize what it is and were willing

to take responsibility, repenting and renouncing it then we could get rid of it once and for all and they would

know enough to resist when it tries to come back.  But Oh well!  We can't offend anyone, they might leave

and take their offering with them.  Got to have those big tithers to pay for the building fund while the ppl

perish.  Peter rightly said "If the righteous scarcely be saved" ....