FYI, Lance thinks everyone who is truly walking in God’s Kingdom belongs to a fringe “sect”.  iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Judy Taylor
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 7:43 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Cc: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Who is God?

Why would he call himself a Mormon or for that matter identify with any 'ism in which he

did not believe Lance?  I go to a Reformed Church but I will not join and I do not identify myself

with or tell others that I am Presbyterian.  It is possible not to be affiliated with a sect Lance.

Just as it is possible to understand and walk in Truth.  HELLO?