Apparently it is no harder to EXPLAIN than the two different Trinities of LDS gods.

Could you explain Father Son & MICHAEL to us?

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How do you get Father PLUS Son PLUS Holy Ghost EQUALS ONE?

DAVEH:   I forgot to ask, Kevin.....Would you please explain it using the Trinity?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
If you do not believe that God is expressesed as a Trinity
How do you get Father PLUS Son PLUS Holy Ghost EQUALS ONE?

--   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Dave Hansen  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.langlitz.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  If you wish to receive  things I find interesting,  I maintain six email lists...  JOKESTER, OPINIONS, LDS,  STUFF, MOTORCYCLE and CLIPS.

Yahoo! Mail