----- Original Message -----
From: Taylor
Sent: March 21, 2006 14:34
Subject: Re: TT's future?

Hi Lance,

You may forward this onto the group at TT. I want to wish the best to everyone of you and am confident that we will meet again on the other side. TruthTalk was a big part of my life, as I know it was for many of you. I will forever carry good memories of our time together. Thank you, David, for providing us with this avenue to publicly discuss our Lord Jesus Christ. Please know that you are invited to drop me a line anytime.

God's blessings to you all,
Bill