Apparently not, Linda.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: March 23, 2006 07:47
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] A Special Message from Rabbi Daniel Lapin: Purim 2006-Not All Authority is Bad

Apparently so, Lance. In the past I have often attempted to reason with you
and your friends, as Judy and David and Kevin still do, with facts and
reasonable discussion.  But instead of responding with further discussion,
one is only met with belittling, derision and mocking. Anything that comes
from faith and the heart, from the Bible or the Holy Spirit is scorned.
That type of response is what eventually causes the Lord to turn a person
over to their sin until they have had their fill of it. There comes a time
when Believers should no longer strive with scoffers. Matthew 7:6
" Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before
swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces. One can only wait with an open heart for the prodigals to repent and
return.  That is why I look forward to David closing TruthTalk, as it
currently seems to provide too much of a forum for men to sin and bring
judgment upon themselves. I hope one day to embrace each and every one of
you on the other side, where we will all be adoring Jesus together. Matthew
19:26 And looking at them Jesus said to them, " With people this is
impossible, but with God all things are possible."  Izzy