Wow; quite a memorable story, jd.  Thanks, iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Since TT is almost over  - one more story.  My oldest daughter came to me as a14 year old with her first job.   Her boss was an atheist.  She tried to convert him and got beat up in the process.  "Dad,  how do I defend inspiration to Bruce?"

"Julie, you don't even try.   Do this  --  explain to him that all of the writers of the New Testament scriptures were murdered for their beliefs and then ask him,  'Bruce, don't you think you should at least examine what it was they died for ?"

He told her he was prepared for any response but that one !!  That opened a door that was slammed shut two weeks later in his drowning death at the lake.  Was there light in life because of that talk?    I like to think there was.

jd