zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Why?  What do they do for you?
It's all about him, his thoughts, his opinions, the movies he sees, etc. etc.

:-)   I shall miss these pithy responses.   jd

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
After reading you, I'm inclined toward a YES!

Was it a BIG Bang?

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When one seeks to apply the latter onto the former one is simply stymied. In failing to apprehend this one bangs one's head against the proverbial wall.