“That ability came my way shortly after learning to walk upright.”

Was that in your pre-Neanderthal days, or after? iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 6:25 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org; TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Smithson goes on and on and on and on and on

If I can have no opinion about the creation because I wasn't there, then you are excluded for the same reason.   Certainly I wasn't there, but I know how to read AND comprehend at the same time.  That ability came my way shortly after learning to walk upright.  When will it happen to you?

jd

From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Neither can you "debate" it, that is, if you deal with reality at all.  You weren't there were you?

All you have in your favor are flights of fancy that are no different than anyone else's flights of fancy.

Jesus quoted from Genesis and He quoted as is - no explanation necessary.  He was there!!!