jd

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tell us about some of your AMAZING sucess stories!

Have you discipled any other Bishops?
Who are they?

I am so excited waiting for the exciting stories!!!!!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Well,  I certainly think you qualify as the house pro on zero.

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I knew a guy that got so bothered dealing with cult members, in frustration he said "let them go to hell" He meant it and so many today might as well, since their
Evagelistic efforts amount to ZER0

The new & increasingly popular program of evangelism is the HOTtest thing.
Based on the Japanese Model of  MSmanagement it is called DOing N0thing!
That is JD at the controls.
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  still = 0!

Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What's that Kevin "delusory evangelism" or one of the three below??