Iz:He won a much deserved oscar for his performance in 'Tender Mercies'. I wish you all a wonderful evening. Lance
----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 26, 2006 09:49
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Izzy and Erin

After living in the city with NO garage for five years I had a severe case of “garage envy”! Thanks. BTW, my eyeballs were a bit red, having stayed up till 3:00 a.m. with Erin the night before.  They returned to Colorado yesterday, and tonight we are having eight couples from our church “small group” over for pizza and to watch “Tender Mercies” with Robert Duval.  (The house is a wreck after playing with teenagers for a week—must get busy!) izzy