All,
  There is a meeting tomorrow at 6:30pm in VH1232.  The topic is the
Truman network, and will include some general information about what
machines do what on campus, as well as some more specific info on how to
setup samba so you can fully utilize your on-campus resources.
  Also, we will be planning our installfest/demo day.  The date I'm
looking at is  Saturday, September 29th.  It'll be in the SUB, probably
from 10 or 11 until 4.  I could really use some help advertising this, so
if a few people could volunteer to help with posters/chalking, that would
be good.
  That's all I've got right now.  Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Tyler