Hi --
        I intend to set up a Linux box, to run my own server and put my website(s)
on it.
        In order to do that, I'll need a new-to-me computer.
        I want it to have enough RAM to do the job well, to run a CD-ROM drive,
and to mount a 10 or 20 Gig hard drive and a network card..
        If you have a suitable computer you would part with, or know where I can
find one (e.g., when do the TSU auctions of computer equipment take place?
Where, and at what times?), please get in touch with me.
                                                                Andy Hilgartner
                                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                                660-627-2519
C. A. Hilgartner        .               Phone: 660-627-2519
2413 North East Street .                FAX:    660-627-2930
Website: www.hilgart.org