From: Sean Foy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [tslug] New kernel and XFS?
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:51:59 -0600

I've recently reinstalled Linux Mandrake on my linux machine. Since the
simplistic permissions model (rwx) available with ext2 and ReiserFS has
always bothered me, I decided to use XFS for my /home/ partition. I'm
still using Reiser for all my other partitions (except swap).

Q: I now wish to upgrade my kernel from 2.4.8 to 2.4.18. What do I need
to do to be sure XFS will still work when I reboot?