I wouldn't have any trouble moving it back, but I don't have a lot of
other activities that would cause a conflict at other days/times anyway.

Does anyone have ideas for topics or discussions? I've been doing a fair
amount of working/reading about the following topics, and would be willing
to put together some type of prensentation if there is interest in them.

        1.) Desktop Linux for inexperienced computer users
        2.) Linux Advocacy
        3.) Browser Comparison
        4.) Useful applications that are available for Linux and not
            Windows, SpamAssassin for example.
        5.) Setting up gcc-3.1.X to support Ada. (It is included in the
            gcc-3.1.X tarball but not enabled by default).
        6.) Available database applications, and the four forms of
            normalization.
Also what kind of recruitment/promotion do we want to do? Unless someone
else wants to; I can create some example example flyers, tag lines for
chalking etc to send to the list for comment.

--Brandon